Monday, November 06, 2006

Wooooo!

Woo and a hoo hoo! :)

I'll post more tonight after work, but I just wanted to holler to the world that I had a good flight full of firsts right after lunch!

First solo with no one at the airport for support!
First solo leaving the airport vicinity!
First solo steep turns!
First solo turn around a point!
First solo slow flight!
First solo (attempt at a) power-on stall!
A nice first landing back at JGG!
A bouncy second landing that had no stress surrounding it!

Well, let's not celebrate that last one. Obviously I don't want to bounce, but it was notably different in that it didn't freak me out.

It was a much needed confidence booster, and I was a borderline train-wreck on my way out there, nothing but nerves.... I'll tell you how I got myself under control later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment