Wednesday, December 13, 2006

More weight and balance...

We're hoping to fly down south for Christmas to visit family. Christmas presents a twist: big payload of gifts, both going down and coming back! We'll have gifts for at least 12 people, and I've thought ahead and gotten mostly gift cards or light-weight items for folks. That's cool, and there'll be room in the baggage compartment and no worries on weight there -- it'll only add a few pounds at most.

Coming back, however.... I know one gift that Husband's getting will be weighty and possibly even an awkward size for the luggage area (do NOT ask me about it, Husband, I will divulge no other clues!). Same thing for one gift idea I gave Husband that I think he gave to his mother. Plus, the luggage area has a total weight limitation, too, of something like 120 or 150 lbs.

Anyway, two adults up front, 100-lb dog in the backseat, luggage and gifts in the luggage area, fuel. I'll have to play around with it sometime over the next few days to see how much goodies we can keep! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what's this world coming to when I have to read your blog to see what I'm getting for Christmas! ;)

    ReplyDelete