Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Appreciation :)

I just want you all to know that I appreciate you and your knowledge and your experience and your advice!

In my few months of training so far, you have all been very supportive, helped me to understand aspects of flying that have been difficult, and enriched the learning process through your own stories.

Special thanks to BC and FD who have taken time in the past few days to answer questions and provide thorough information via email, and to Husband (VTF) who spends an immeasurable amount of time explaining and chatting, and of course to my instructor Chuck.

It's really inspiring to get to interact with people who so obviously love what they're doing. This community is really something special.

And now back to your regularly scheduled programming... :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing all the tales of your flying experiences so all of us are able to vicariously relive the experiences had by a student pilot :)

    I guess we are always student pilots though, so much damn stuff to keep learning !

    Cheers

    FD
    Tell J I am sorry I haven't posted comments lately on VTF, it's just he doesn't post as regularly as you :)

    ReplyDelete